Los Angeles Business Lawyer
Understanding California and federal laws is essential for families, real estate developers, and business owners. A Los Angeles business attorney can prevent issues before they occur. They have extensive experience with business litigation and transaction matters.
We are proud of the creative solutions we offer to legal problems businesses in Los Angeles confronts. We build long-term client relationships by providing excellent results promptly and at a predictable cost.
We offer a broad range of legal services, including:
- Business and commercial law issues – contract negotiation, contract drafting, tax-related issues, and regulatory issues.
- Civil litigation – construction litigation, shareholder disputes, contract and business disputes, and environmental claims.
- Corporate law – business formation, entity maintenance, reorganization, mergers and acquisitions.
- Class action defense – consumer and product liability class actions and Business and Professions Code sections 17500 and 17200 class actions.
- Succession planning – structuring unplanned and planned succession.
- Asset protection – personal asset structures, tax optimization, succession and estate planning.
- Advanced estate planning – estate tax mitigation, succession of the estate and estate administration, asset protection, and avoidance of probate.
- Tax law issues – entity structuring, tax optimization planning, and handling controversy or audits.
- Employment law issues – mediation, employment counseling, and litigation.
- Intellectual property and brand protection – identifying and protecting trade secrets, trademarks, and copyrights, handling the prosecution of violations, and integrating intangible assets like intellectual property into entity structures.
- Intellectual property litigation – state and federal unfair competition, trademark, trade secret, and copyright claims, internet-related and domain name disputes, defamation, and First Amendment litigation.
- Captive insurance – formation of captive insurance companies, ongoing compliance services, and drafting policies.
- Commercial real estate law – real estate litigation and transactions.